BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Khoo Peng Beng and Belinda Huang of ARC Studio Architecture + Urbanism
2 Jul 2021
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Khoo Peng Beng and Belinda Huang of ARC Studio Architecture + Urbanism, 29 Jul 2021
As part of BOA’s on-going effort to engage our registered architects during the COVID-19 pandemic, BOA has launched a series of complimentary webinars where we feature our local architects and speak to them about their experiences in the face of the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
The architects we are featuring next in our dialogue series are Khoo Peng Beng & Belinda Huang of ARC Studio Architecture + Urbanism. They are the co-founders of ARC Studio Architecture + Urbanism and are the latest recipients of the prestigious President’s Design Award, Designer of the Year Award 2020.
They have been pursuing new frontiers in high-rise, high-density residential design that emphasises vertical connectivity and community living. This is evident in their highly applauded Pinnacle@Duxton and The Tembusu, both of which have received the President’s Design Award Design of the Year.
The duo have also been good role models for the next generation of architects through their active engagement in education and advocacy. Ever so willing, they dedicate much of their architectural skills and time to seek socially meaningful projects in less developed economies.
The Jury applauded Peng Beng and Belinda for their inventive and impactful architectural ideas, efforts to inspire and mentor their younger colleagues as well as their dedication and commitment to serve the larger community.
Registered architects, students and members of the public who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form.
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects, M Arch students of NUS/SUTD and members of the public.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.