BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Chu Yang Keng of IX Architects Pte Ltd
23 Feb 2021
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Chu Yang Keng of IX Architects Pte Ltd, 16 Mar 2021
As part of BOA’s on-going effort to engage our registered architects during the COVID-19 pandemic, BOA has launched a series of complimentary webinars where we feature our local architects and speak to them about their experiences in the face of the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
The next architect we are featuring in our dialogue series is Ar. Chu Yang Keng of IX Architects Pte Ltd. Chu is the founder of IX Architects Pte Ltd which was established in 2004. He has contributed actively to the fraternity in the SIA SMAP committee and he has been appointed as an examiner for the BOA PPE Examinations in previous years. Chu emphasizes on each individual’s professional development in his practice and he is also an Advisor to the NUS internship programme.
As a Registered ASEAN Architect, Chu has been practicing regionally especially in Cambodia where he has built a wide and diverse portfolio over the last decade. With a strong interest in nature centric designs, Chu aspires to create environmentally conscious designs that inspires and enhances the quality of life. Chu’s pro bono service in social projects has also won his firm an Honourable Mention in the SIA Design Awards, as well as both the Gold Winner & the Special Award in the ARCASIA Awards for Architecture 2020.
Registered architects who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form.
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.