BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Donovan Soon of FDAT Architects LLP
17 May 2021
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Donovan Soon of FDAT Architects LLP, 09 Jun 2021
Donovan Soon and Francis Goh are the founding partners of FDAT, an architecture and design-focused studio based in Singapore. Both practiced for a decade at WOHA.
FDAT believes that good design can improve lives, spark interest and conversation while adding economic value, and shape our socio-cultural landscape positively. A key aspect of our design involves humanising our built environment and improving our relationship to greenery and nature.
We are a studio peopled by talented architects, managers and designers that work together to shape and drive projects across various scales. We enjoy different perspectives, strive to do good work, and try to have fun doing it.
FDAT has won accolades including the SIA Design Award and the Asia Property Award for Best High-Rise Condo Architecture. Donovan is recognised as one of Singapore’s emerging architects by URA’s latest edition of 20 Under 45. Projects led by the partners while at WOHA have also won the prestigious President’s Design Award.
Registered architects who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form.
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects, M Arch students of NUS/SUTD and members of the public.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.