BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Ko Shiou Hee of K2LD Architects Pte Ltd
4 Jan 2021
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Ko Shiou Hee of K2LD Architects Pte Ltd, 19 Jan 2021
As part of BOA’s on-going effort to engage our registered architects during the COVID-19 pandemic, BOA has launched a series of complimentary webinars where we feature our local architects and speak to them about their experiences in the face of the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
The next architect we are featuring in our dialogue series is Ar. Ko Shiou Hee of K2LD Architects Pte Ltd. He is one of the founding principal directors of K2LD Architects since the firm was established in 2000. Together with Ar. David Lee, they started K2LD Melbourne in 2007. K2LD is now 20 years old and comprises a group of passionate and diverse individuals who together, pursue greater design outcomes for the built environment. In 2020, the submission by Kengo Kuma & Associates in collaboration with K2LD Architects was selected as the winner of the international architectural design competition for the Founders’ Memorial which attracted a strong response of 193 submissions from local and foreign firms.
Registered architects who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form.
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.