BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Lim Pin Jie of A D Lab Pte Ltd
08 Feb 2021
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Lim Pin Jie of A D Lab Pte Ltd, 24 Feb 2021
As part of BOA’s on-going effort to engage our registered architects during the COVID-19 pandemic, BOA has launched a series of complimentary webinars where we feature our local architects and speak to them about their experiences in the face of the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
The next architect we are featuring in our dialogue series is Ar. Lim Pin Jie of A D Lab Pte Ltd. Pin Jie is the Associate Director of the architecture firm A D Lab Pte Ltd. Founded in 2000 as a small experimental outfit by Ar. Warren Liu Yaw Lin and Ms Darlene Smyth that focused on cutting-edge residential projects, the practice has since grown in size and recognition over the past two decades. A D Lab’s approach sees architecture as an extension of a place and a context, that addresses specific technological, geographical, programmatic, social and economic conditions as an inter-connected system. The polymorphic nature of each individual project is fully embraced to allow its complexity, uniqueness and the “now-ness” to emerge from the design process. In this session, Pin Jie and his colleague, Senior Associate Ar. Heng Tzeng Hoong, will talk about A D Lab’s recent projects and how the practice is coping with the challenges in these uncertain times.
Registered architects who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form.
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.