BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Michael Leong of SAA Architects Pte Ltd
22 Jan 2021
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Michael Leong of SAA Architects Pte Ltd, 2 Feb 2021
As part of BOA’s on-going effort to engage our registered architects during the COVID-19 pandemic, BOA has launched a series of complimentary webinars where we feature our local architects and speak to them about their experiences in the face of the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
The next architect we are featuring in our dialogue series is Ar. Michael Leong of SAA Architects Pte Ltd. Michael is a Director at SAA, a leading full-service architecture practice headquartered in Singapore. An architect who strongly believes in placing the needs of people and the community at the heart of his designs, Michael has been involved in many of SAA’s key projects ranging from mixed-use developments, master plans, transportation and commercial projects, to healthcare, residential and institutional developments. Currently he leads the design for the Woodlands Health Campus (WHC) project, which will be one of Singapore’s biggest healthcare facilities when completed. In this dialogue, he will be sharing on the firm’s philosophy of Urbanistic, Humanistic, Optimistic.
Registered architects who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form.
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.