BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Phua Hong Wei of WOHA Architects Pte Ltd
16 Mar 2021
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Phua Hong Wei of WOHA Architects Pte Ltd, 29 Apr 2021
As part of BOA’s on-going effort to engage our registered architects during the COVID-19 pandemic, BOA has launched a series of complimentary webinars where we feature our local architects and speak to them about their experiences in the face of the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
The next architect we are featuring in our dialogue series is Ar. Phua Hong Wei of WOHA Architects Pte Ltd. Hong Wei joined WOHA upon graduation from National University of Singapore in 2006. He was featured in URA’s ’20 Under 45’ Architect in 2017.
With keen interest in community and greenery integration, he brings focus on social and environmental sustainability into his projects. Complementing his professional work, Hong Wei is a Green Mark Accredited Professional and Universal Design Assessor, and currently serves on advisory committees at NParks and National Library Board. In this session, Hong Wei shares his WOrk HAppy experience in his journey of crafting houses to hotels, villages to hubs.
Registered architects who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects and members of the public.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.