BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Tiah Nan Chyuan of FARM Architects Pte Ltd
27 May 2021
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Tiah Nan Chyuan of FARM Architects Pte Ltd, 29 Jun 2021
As part of BOA’s on-going effort to engage our registered architects during the COVID-19 pandemic, BOA has launched a series of complimentary webinars where we feature our local architects and speak to them about their experiences in the face of the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
The next architect we are featuring in our dialogue series is Ar. Tiah Nan Chyuan of FARM Architects Pte Ltd. Nan Chyuan is a Director at FARM, a cross disciplinary design practice that won the President’s Design Award Design of the Year in 2010 and was featured in Wallpaper’s Architects’ Directory 2018. Nan Chyuan was also recognised as one of Singapore’s emerging architects in URA’s third edition of “20 Under 45” exhibition.
FARM is a studio of designers and creatives shaped by a culture of curiosity and imagination. Over the years, it has grown from a society organising community events like ROJAK to a design practice that is working across different territories, domains and typologies. It also helms its own Research and Experience Design arm, FARMACY, that is interested in tackling emerging complexities and problems that have no real precedents.
By creating meaningful dialogues across industries and gathering vertical expertise in design processes, FARM is always looking for new ways of thinking and working to project new possibilities, and how spaces can be drivers of change.
Registered architects, students and members of the public who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form.
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects, M Arch students of NUS/SUTD and members of the public.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.