BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Wu Huei Siang of WASAA Architects & Associates
10 Mar 2021
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Wu Huei Siang of WASAA Architects & Associates, 5 Apr 2021
As part of BOA’s on-going effort to engage our registered architects during the COVID-19 pandemic, BOA has launched a series of complimentary webinars where we feature our local architects and speak to them about their experiences in the face of the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
The next architect we are featuring in our dialogue series is Ar. Wu Huei Siang of WASAA Architects & Associates. Huei Siang is an architect trained in Singapore and Netherlands, who grew up in a family of woodworkers. He is a recipient of multiple scholarships such as the distinguished DesignSingapore Scholarship in his earlier days of training. He has also worked for renowned firms such as DP Architects & SCDA in his professional career. In his pursuit of architecture, Huei Siang seeks to design beautiful spaces with natural light and meaningful architecture that embody qualities of simplicity, repose and delight.
Under his lead, WASAA Architects & Associates as a boutique practice has gone on to materialize projects such as pedagogical landscapes, landed houses, creative showcases and conservation shophouses, etc. The upcoming projects include a skate park in Jurong Lake Gardens, urban rooftop farm nestled in the heartlands, and a luxury villa in Indonesia.
Registered architects and members of the public who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects and members of the public.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.