Announcement to PPE candidates
16 Mar 2022
Announcement to PPE candidates - Update on the Professional Practice Examination 2021/2022
(A) Professional Practice Examination 2021 Written Examination
(1) The Board would like to update the PPE candidates who have signed up for the Professional Practice Examination 2021 that the Written Examination will be held on Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at the National University of Singapore.
(2) Candidates who are eligible to sit for the Written Examination will be notified of the details via email in April 2022.
(B) Application for admission to the Professional Practice Examination 2022
(1) The period for application to sit/re-sit for the Professional Practice Examination in 2022 is 1 April 2022 to 29 April 2022.
(2) Existing PPE candidates who have obtained not less than twenty-four (24) months of practical experience in architectural work, including practical experience in architectural work in Singapore for a continuous period of at least twelve (12) months, and wish to apply to sit for the examination are advised to refer to BOA’s website for updates in April 2022.
(C) Submission of PPE Quarterly Assessment Reports
(1) In view of the current COVID-19 situation, PPE Candidates are reminded that you are required to mail in the quarterly assessment reports to BOA via post until further notice.
(2) Please note that we do not accept email submissions or any drop off in person or by courier/registered post as our service counter will be remain closed during this period.
(3) Candidates are to ensure that the reports reach BOA by the given deadlines stated in the forms.
(4) Candidates are permitted to continue to submit quarterly assessment reports which are signed electronically by their PPE Advisor/Supervisor until further notice.
(5) For reports which are signed electronically, candidates must attach printed copies of the email from your PPE Advisor/Supervisor confirming their approval for the reports together with the quarterly assessment reports when submitting them to BOA.
(6) If your PPE Advisor/Supervisor is not able to sign your reports electronically, you are advised to get your PPE Advisor/Supervisor to mail the signed reports to you.
(7) Candidates are reminded not to attach your log sheets when you submit your quarterly assessment reports.
(8) BOA will continue to monitor the situation and update the candidates on any changes in the submission procedures. Candidates are strongly advised to check BOA’s website regularly for any updates.
Please email us at BOA_Enquiry@boa.gov.sg if you have any further enquiries.