BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Jerry Ong of CPG Consultants Pte Ltd
7 Dec 2020
BOA Webinar Series: Dialogue with Jerry Ong of CPG Consultants Pte Ltd, 30 Dec 2020
As part of BOA’s on-going effort to engage our registered architects during the COVID-19 pandemic, BOA has launched a series of complimentary webinars where we feature our local architects and speak to them about their experiences in the face of the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
The next architect we are featuring in our dialogue series is Ar. Jerry Ong of CPG Consultants Pte Ltd. He is the Senior Vice President of the Healthcare Division at CPG Consultants, a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a full spectrum of design, development and management services. As with CPG’s holistic approach and innovation, Jerry’s versatility as an architect and designer has shone through award winning projects he worked on including Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, The National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID), Centre for Healthcare Innovation (CHI). With his invaluable experience, Jerry continues to contribute to a better built environment both in Singapore and globally.
Registered architects who are interested to sign up for the webinar are required to complete the online registration form.
- The webinar is complimentary for all BOA registered architects.
- Limited to 100 participants for each session.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close 1 week before the event or when the limit of the participants is reached.
- The webinar link and password will be sent via email to successful applicants.
- The webinar will be opened for registered participants to enter 10 minutes before the session.
- The webinar will be locked 10 minutes after session begins.
- Please be reminded to join the Webinar with an identifiable name for attendance tracking.
- All attendees, other than the speaker(s), will be muted during the session.
- Please leave any questions in the webinar chat and we will try to address them during the Q&A session.
- Please note that the session will be recorded.